Rob graduated from QUT with Honours in Podiatry and a clinical award. He worked in Northern… Read More
Hello and welcome
We are a locally owned and family operated podiatry practice, synonymous with trusted, quality podiatry care and services. Independent, longstanding and modern, we combine skills, knowledge and experience to provide specialised foot and lower limb health care. In keeping with current best practices we use modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment to provide evidence-based podiatric care.
In keeping with current best practices we use modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment to provide evidence-based podiatric care.
Do you need to see a podiatrist?
Here is a handy checklist. Do you …
- Have painful feet?
- Experience leg pain?
- Have painful knees?
- Experience sore hips?
- Find walking or standing uncomfortable?
- Experience leg or foot pain during sport?
- Need advice on correct footwear?
Ticked one or more boxes? Then you need to see a podiatrist.
Go see a podiatrist because …
- Podiatrists are Foot Health Experts and understand the structure and movement of your feet and lower limbs.
- They can assess, diagnose and treat foot, ankle, knee, leg or hip pain.
Given feet alone house a quarter of the bones in the entire body, your podiatrist is best placed to get you moving, active or pain-free.
Suite 1, “Trinity House” 43 Minchinton St, Caloundra
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Saturday By Appointment